Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

You are a Mountain Mover!!

Mar 11:22-24 
  And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


 I Love this. It is one of my favorite scriptures and I Love God, I absolutely Do.
In my relationship with God and what I have learned about him in my study and hearing the word preached. I have learned that some of the requests we make to God. It's on us and in us!
I am still a student, still learning, still growing, still pressing on!
You cannot come to understand God's word by merely, skimming through a few books, chapters and verses. No, we must literally dissect the word of God. Understanding and coming to develop Faith in the word  is to come to a realization of what the word is telling YOU.
The enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy 
John 10:10; Gods people are destroyed for lack of Knowledge Hosea 4:6 I am going to share some scriptures that I personally, had to learn and really grasp in my own life in believing God for my own healing; dealing with pain etc.,

Key points:
Take by his stripes we are Healed Isaiah 53:5 and 1 Pe 2:24 for example: I kept reading those verses and when the light  bulb came on "ding, ding, ding" as our Prophet Richard Jackson would say, I saw that in both of these verse they are past tense. I said, Why am I pleading with God for him to do something that has already been covered? He already took those stripes that means I do not have to wait it's already done.  One verse says, we were healed the other we are healed the  NIV says, have been healed. IT'S US!! It is our lack of understanding, leaning into our own understanding, doubt and unbelief that we get in the way of our Blessings and our Victories. We are not PLUGGED IN people of God, the volume is way too low to hear the Spirit.
 I want to exhort you to becoming the MOUNTAIN MOVER you were meant to be.


How do I become a Mountain Mover?
Come to….
  1. Realize who you are: The strongest single factor in Faith consciousness is Self-Esteem:  Believing you can do it; Believing you deserve it; and Believing you will get it.
  2. Realize Victory and Promise will not come into a temple full of doubt and unbelief: Know that God Can and he Will.
  3. Stop, Allowing your emotions to get in the way of your Faith! God is touched by the feelings of our infirmities Hebrews 4:15 He understands our pain, our struggles and our concerns but still moved to take action because of our Faith.
  4. Realize that God is not going to do, What he commanded US (YOU) to do. That is right, while you are saying, Lord, help me get through it; Lord, Change my situation he pointing at Mark 11:22-24 saying, YOU DO IT! Yes, indeed GOD can Move Mountains but, He told you to do it all you have to do is Stop saying, I CAN'T.
  5. Realize GOD will not command you to do something, he has Not Equipped YOU for.
  6. HAVE FAITH IN GOD!!! Mark 11:22

Realize all you have to do is SPEAK TO YOUR MOUNTAIN, ITS RIGHT THERE IN YOUR MOUTH (but, you are too worried about what others think?; Oh, Ye of little Faith?)

All you need is a Mustard Seed, My Powerful Brothers and Sisters Matthew 17:20
And  WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!
 Speak to your Lack, your Health, your Debt, your Fear, your Burdens, your Stress, your Strongholds, your Storm and tell them to MOVE, YOU TELL THEM!! And, if you believe and not Doubt it will OBEY YOU!!
Because, WE (YOU) ARE A MOUNTAIN MOVERS.

Realize, the Disciples did what Jesus did so can we and greater. John 14:12

No comments:

Post a Comment