Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 18, 2016

Do You Show CHARITY For your Fellow-man

CHARITY

DO YOU HAVE ANY FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN


We ought to live by the Example set by CHRIST in EVERYTHING! Especially, in how we treat those who are Less Fortunate than ourselves.
Heb 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Some have mistreated those who are unfortunate, children mock and do not show Honor to the unfortunate nor to Elders, some shirk at the thought of them, turn up your nose as you pass them.
This is a very sad day we live in! 

 But, What If... the very one - You would Not Help, was sent by HIM?????
We ought to show Compassion, Offer a Helping Hand God forbid if any of us may one day have to walk in their shoes or barefoot.

1 Corinthians 13:1-5
1 Though, I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own,....

No comments:

Post a Comment