Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

God's Masterpiece: God's DNA is in YOU!

You are God's Masterpiece!!
We are God's Masterpiece his handiwork created in his image and by his divine design. We are the canvas.
* Ephesians 2:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)
10 For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us].
God has put gifts in us— heart, abilities, personality, and experiences — and wants us/ you to use them.” You have worth because of what God says about you and has done for you.
He didn’t create you to just sit and soak and sour. He brought you here to make a contribution with your life. And everyone is needed. There are no little people in the family of God. Every part is necessary.
I want to share this quote with you...

The first Hope of a painter who feels hopeful about a painting is the Hope that the painting will move. that it will live outside of its frame. _Gertrude Stein


We need to to step outside the confines of our frame; just because God created you there doesn't mean that its where he intends you to stay. You must allow the word of God and the Holy Spirit to grow you outside of those borders.
Genesis 1:27(AMP) So God created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of God He created him; male and female He created them.

We have Gods DNA in us: we were created "In the image and likeness of God"
DNA it determines who we are it is our makeup is our Father and Mother and their father and mother so forth. DNA is a code made up of letters 3 billion of them in fact is said, that Human DNA is spelled out in 3 billion letters.  

I found my Biological father after 34 years in 2003 and before I found him I didn't really know who I was - I was very different from my brothers and sisters who had a different father than me and being young, I didn't understand why I was so different. I felt like a misfit. But When I found "my" Father (Glory to God!) from the time I laid eyes on him, I knew, I belonged to him I shared his likeness; I began to understand, why I held my hand a certain way; and even in my posture it was because I had his mannerisms even having been without him for 34 years. I was able to look at old pictures of him and because we shared the same DNA I saw a picture of him in is youth and my son looks so much like him because my son shares my DNA.
Do you see where I am going with this?
Right now, some of you are alienated/estranged from your Father and its because you were born into sin but when you are/were "Born Again" you begin to see who you really belong to and where you come from because God's DNA is in "Us" 
We can be like Jesus. We can do what Jesus did, we can walk like he walked and talk like he talked. 
The Question is Why aren't we? 
Saved and Unsaved... It's time for you TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
You are so much more than you even know! I when you really catch hold of it... I't like our Prophet has been teaching "We go from Glory to GLORY!"
We are Gods Masterpiece 
Read Psalms 139:13-19
#NAG #NewAppointed #SistahSarah
Thank You, Jesus for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment