Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2016

Keep Going, Even When you Feel like there is no Fight Left in You!

An Ability to Push when You're feeling like There no Fight Left in You;
But Serve a GOD who has instilled Nothing but Great in You.

People of God, Those who know my Testimony, know that I have had 11 Surgeries they tell me I will need 3 more that would bring me to 14. That is what They say, That isn't what God says. but as so many of us do we listen to our circumstances. See, I kept listening to my pain it was just was so Loud then when it would settle down,.. I could hear the Spirit, He said, Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but  the LORD delivered him out of them all Psalms 34:19
Not the Doctors, Not me and as I continued to Turn the Volume up!

I heard him say, 1 Peter 5:9-10 (AMP) But resist him, be firm in your faith [against his attack—rooted, established, immovable], knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being experienced by your brothers and sisters throughout the world. [You do not suffer alone.] 10 After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace [who imparts His blessing and favor], who called you to His own eternal glory in Christ, will Himself complete, confirm, strengthen, and establish you [making you what you ought to be].

Not just with Illness but in all our storms...Have you ever watched the news and heard the weatherman predict rain all day so we grab an umbrella we bundle the kids up only to look up a couple of hours later to see the sun shining and the weather man wrong. We really need to make up our minds who we're going to listen to. That is why I Turn the Volume up so i can hear God rather than my circumstances.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

I go hard for God because, I found him to be true in my Circumstances I just had to to Turn the Volume up! Every time I had a surgery God brought me back 100%. I could of missed that but i didn't I always Get up! Man Disabled me but God Enabled me. I have been on canes, walkers, wheelchairs today, I walk freely. I have metal plates in my neck and in my low spine none of which Hinders my Praise.Yes, 14 surgeries.
When you Give up - You Give in and that is when you give the devil access.
Do not Give Up because, God is just trying to show you who you really are and guide you into your purpose. The people of Israel they griped and complained yet, God supplied every need, God kept his promise and Still Does Today.


 Doing things your way, How is that working for you??

1 Peter 1:6-7; Isaiah 48:10;Zechariah 13:9


No comments:

Post a Comment