Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 27, 2017

SALVATION Not IN MAN -Man Can't Save You

Subtopic:
GOD is Faithful, Man is Fallible
Read: Psalms 118:8; Isaiah 2:22; Jeremiah 17:5
It is my prayer that the men and women reading this Commit to Studying the word of God for themselves. Become knowledgeable and learn to rightly the divide the word of Truth. Not be deceived in this evil day or listen to the whispering of the enemy and not lean into their own or man's understanding. Amen.
Do you make Mistakes?
I make mistakes so, do our leaders.
Yes, the shepherds over us they make mistakes. I have such a respect for a man/woman of God who acknowledges this truth.
Do not be taken back, if you hear these words come across the pulpit in your church; Because they are human; they are called, but not perfect.
Now there are also, those who wouldn't admit to a mistake if Jesus, himself came and asked and, they are out there - there are two side to every coin yen/yang; positive/negative; good/evil; up/down; faith/unbelief and they exist in every church.
BEFORE you jump on the band wagon Sistah Sarah is NOT saying,
don't or stop going to church; I am NOT saying, that.
What i am saying, and what I heard in the spirit is:
Do not put your Trust in Man; there is no salvation in man; they can make the introduction but man can't save you Not Jakes, Dollar, Bryant, Hinn, Winston, Blake, Parsley, Bynum, Carpenter or Chan
They are men.
They get tired, They can stumble, They may experience spiritual burnout, they get tempted as do you or I.
I am NOT saying, they do not preach the word. I am saying, regardless, of who teaches you or how awesome they preach "Know the word of God for yourself. Study.. It is the Only way you will be able to test the spirit by the spirit 1 John 4:1 and to know them by their fruit Matthew 7:16 People are people - people disappoint.
Micah 7:5-8 says (AMP)
5 Do not trust in a neighbor [because of the moral corruption in the land];
Do not have confidence in a friend.
Guard the doors of your mouth
From her who lies in your bosom.
6 For the son dishonors the father and treats him contemptuously,
The daughter rises up [in hostility] against her mother,
The daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
A man’s enemies are the men (members) of his own household.
7 But as for me, I will look expectantly for the Lord and with confidence in Him I will keep watch;
I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation.
My God will hear me.
8 Do not rejoice over me [amid my tragedies], O my enemy!
Though I fall, I will rise;
Though I sit in the darkness [of distress], the Lord is a light for me.
So think twice the next time you say, Blood is thicker than water. People use that passage to commit family members to a deep sense of loyalty which sometimes, ends up being about control (but, that is another topic) Your loyalty is to God not man - I heard someone say on you tube about Bishop Long that "When he walked into a room he commanded attention it was as if he was God. Well he is not God (No disrespect) Where is your God now? God did not call Bishops, Apostles, Prophets, Teachers or Evangelists for us to make Gods out of them.
STOP, discerning these men and women of God in the natural by the how well they preach, the size of their church building, the size of their congregation and celebrity status and you are running to their churches throwing money and you can't get near them They are not God and if this is what you are following them for them when they Fall You'll Fall too. It is sad that people do not appreciate the small church the church that labors With you and will pray with you; the church that is truly your spiritual family because they know who you are and can shake your leaders hand and there with you in the hospital
Discern by the Spirit. Try the Spirit by the Spirit with the word of God
There are so many ways in which the enemy seeks to deceive us Study, Watch and Pray.



#ICareAboutYourSoul #SistahSarah #WatchNPray #NAGMinistries

No comments:

Post a Comment