Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 14, 2017

NO EXCUSES!


Good Morning - Good Afternoon - Good Evening, Everyone
No excuses!
Image may contain: 1 person
I'm shaking my head while, I write this; Because, I am mad at myself; because, I allowed a door to crack open. A door that had been closed and as we all know: when you give the enemy an opening; he will walk right on in and that is exactly, what he did.
I was on the phone with someone this morning. They were speaking life into me. The conversation, it was like having a flat tire and this person was airing me up but, I didn't realize there was a hole so the air given to me was seeping right back out.
I am not saying this for dramatic effect
 that is how I was feeling.
Because, I woke up this morning more focused on those areas the enemy was attacking (Health, Finances, People in my Life etc.,) The door I allowed the enemy access was worry and just in that moment worry was becoming like Kryptonite, to my spiritual man and it was pulling strength from me. The person, I was talking to Hit me where I live and that is writing sharing the word of God, and helping my brothers and sisters in Christ by exposing the enemy in that we do not fall prey to the enemies schemes. 
They said, to me: You speak the word everyday - 
everyday you write - everyday. 

Do you not believe what you have been preaching?
A Bolt of lightening might as well have stuck me in that moment, they were still talking to me and I went inside and asked, God to forgive me- because, I slipped - Yes, I slipped and when I got off the phone I asked, myself What are you doing? What are you doing? Psalms 94:18-19

I began to think How did I get here. 
See what I should of said, this morning when I woke up this morning was "No weapon formed against me shall prosper." I look to the hills from whence cometh my help, my help comes from the Lord." "We shall Prosper and Be in Health" That is what I should of said.

People of God I am sharing this with you because, I am real about who I am. God has brought me through so much. I Love God with the core of my being, mind, body and soul. We are over comers and overcome by the words of our testimony. I have no stones to throw. I know what God has brought me through. If this can happen to me and can happen to any of us. Prophet Richard Jackson spoke a powerful word on yesterday "Getting Free from your Invisible Demons" and there the enemy comes. One thing with the enemy people of God, he pushes the same ol' game, his tricks, his schemes do not change just a different day, different person.

NO Excuses!! Romans 1:20
You know why? Because, I know what GOD can do. Yes, I made a mistake. Had I been Vigilant the enemy would not have had an opening to begin with. The enemy has an agenda when it comes to the people of GOD and it is to "..KILL, STEAL and DESTROY..."
So where do I go from here? 
That was this morning: 
Get it right (I Did)
Forgive myself (I Do)
Praise God (even as we speak)
Refuel, Watch and Pray 
(Without ceasing, less the enemy slip up on you)
Put on the Armour of God and Turn the Volume UP!!!
I am back! and that lady who seemed to be stumbling in defeat...
SHE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH THANK YOU, JESUS! 

That last thing, I want to say people of God, No matter who you are, your status or how many years you have been saved; you are not immune to the attack of the enemy. Trouble will come: troubles come and go. When the weight seems to heavy to bear and seems like you have no strength YOU use what all you think you have left AND, YOU BELIEVE GOD NO MATTER WHAT! For God is FAITHFUL and he will NEVER put more on us than we can bear. Fight the good fight of Faith..with out it it is impossible to please, God. When you are kept from slipping.. Encourage your Brothers and Sisters and give God the Glory
OUR VICTORY WAS PREDESTINED. 
Thank You, Jesus. #SistahSarah Not mad at myself anymore "When you know better, you Do better!" Keep Going.

No comments:

Post a Comment