Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

DON'T CHANGE THE SETTING!!

People of God, Brothers and Sisters in Christ:
When I got on that bike this morning, the Holy Spirit gave me a Revelation. I Pray that you grasp a hold of this Revelation that it will get into your Spirit and you not be the same but even better.
When I sat down, I could of put the setting on anything, I wanted but I put the setting on Random..
Random def. means without method or conscious decision - so for right now let's say, I submitted my will to the bike.
Now, what I was able to see on that bike that we are un-able to see in our Christian walk is what lies ahead of us. If you take a look at the picture I could see where it was going to be Easy, I could see where it was going to Challenge me a little; I could see where it was really going to test my Strength and Endurance which means I would really have to put in some work to reach my end.

but, I couldn't see that until, I started peddling, I had to start moving first. (You getting this?) What this particular bike did not tell me was how long I would have to endure each level, so when I saw an even steeper hill I didn't know how long I would be there and I felt my legs burning but, my job was to keep going.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in anything ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

The Holy Spirit revealed to me, That "This is when the People of God, want to Change the Setting and They want to manipulate Gods standard to accommodate their Flesh, we decide that because of a little pain they succumb to the interference of the enemy. Brothers and Sisters when you choose to stay on Levels 1, 2, and 3 you stagnate your Walk as well as your growth and if you wonder why some saints are in the same condition they were umpteen years ago this is one of the reasons. Some stop altogether, Some leave the church because they don't want to put in the work or think someone is going to do it for them... They Mooch off of the backs of whoever feels sympathy for them and tries to help.
Gal 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

See, It's not about us, it about the Kingdom. When we make that conscious decision to walk in his will and not ours we do so without knowing what is going to happen next GOD knows this and this is why he tells us to put our Trust in him "We" may not know what is coming next - We do not know what the Outcome is going to be but he does. Hallelujah!! See WE (You) We don't set the Standard God does. DON'T CHANGE THE SETTING...GO FORWARD EVEN IF IT GETS UNCOMFORTABLE.
Col 1:11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.
per·se·ver·ance
steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
#SistahSarah #ICareAboutYourSoul #NAG





From <https://www.facebook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment