Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Be Careful: Following the Majority

I posted this Beware L.o.L on my Facebook page, Remember?


Well, I dug just a little deeper into that and, before I get into that I was wondering, and had to ask myself - How I did comes to start using the Acronym in the first place.
The truth is, I saw it somewhere likely, Facebook and just started using it saw others were using it... Plus, from working in the medical field I used acronyms all the time it cuts time. It's shorthand.

And, I'm sure most of us have a similar reason as to what we started using the popular Acronym and others, and probably have said, is nothing wrong with it Laughing. Out. Loud; everyone uses it? That concerned me and as I grow deeper into my walk and take in more of the word, I become more sensitive to what is going on in the world around me. The bible says, do not be conformed to this world Rom 12:2 ; it says do not be partakers with them Eph 5:6-8; Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them Eph 5:11

Now, from my post you see that it is also an acronym possibly representative of Lucifer (The devil). So my question again is now that you have come into the knowledge of something what will you do with the information? I am not telling you, to stop this that and the other- except, you be in Sin. Then, Yes, I am saying; come out of your sin STOP. God knows, your heart and if you feel convicted about something then you should no longer partake in that it is time to put it far from you. It is also important to make sure our Brothers & Sisters Aware

First, stepping backwards a bit, we are to follow after Christ not man. As Christians we must we very careful in our walk, in our talk and in what we do. God knows our hearts yet, we really need to stay vigilant, Stay in the Word, Watch & Pray. The bible tells us to be "Careful for nothing…" Phil 4:6,7. That ol' devil seeks whom he can/will devour he waits for us to stumble he waits in order to trip us up or cause us to fall if he can. He also, knows that some of us who have not rooted in the word will beat ourselves up over having made a mistake but if you are in the Word you know Romans 8:1 There is therefore no condemnation to them, which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the Flesh but after the Spirit. Once  you acknowledge, and ask forgiveness God will take it and cast in into the sea - he will remember it no more. We serve a Forgiving and Loving God Ps 94:18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.


Do not get your foot stuck in a trap. We cannot follow the majority but follow after Christ. Be mindful of what things you take part of, We can't do everything the world does we are Christians - Christians are Leaders not Followers. We are the Head  not the Tail. We do not know the original pretense behind acronyms, We know What is meant for evil will work for our good Genesis 50:20 What I am saying, is Beware by Being Aware

No comments:

Post a Comment